Thank you for visiting 1A Home Inspections! I know you have many choices of home inspectors in Tulsa and I appreciate the fact that you’re taking time to look into my services. So why should you hire me over other home inspectors in Tulsa or the surrounding areas?
- When you hire me, I work solely for you! I’m your advocate. You hired me, I work for YOU!
- Over 15 years of home inspection experience and over 25 years working on all types of homes. I understand how a home should be built and how it should operate. This experience gives me the ability to find defects others miss.
- I am a Certified Professional Inspector through the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- I don’t sugar coat my findings. If something needs fixed, I’ll tell you it needs fixed. You won’t see the words “Positive Attributes” in my inspection reports. You already know what positive attributes the home has, that’s why you’re buying it! My job is to inform you of the TRUE condition of the home including potential pitfalls and what needs to be done to correct them.
- My Clients buying a home get a FREE 90 day home warranty,
- Sellers hiring me to perform a Pre-Listing inspection get a FREE 120 day home warranty.
I inspect homes and businesses in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Bixby, Jenks, Claremore, Coweta, Catoosa, Glenpool, Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Skiatook, Collinsville, Muskogee, Tahlequah, Okmulgee, Henryetta, Pryor, Chouteau, Locust Grove, Wagoner, Sallisaw, Checotah and all the smaller communities in between.
Buying a home on the lake? I’ve also performed home inspections on Lake Tenkiller, Grand Lake, Lake Eufaula and Fort Gibson Lake.
More Factors to Consider when Hiring Me as your Home Inspector in the Tulsa Area.
Credentials: I started inspecting homes in 2000. Since then, I’ve inspected thousands of homes of all types including 100+ year old Historic homes to modern Mega Mansions with over 15,000 square feet. From new homes in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Owasso and Jenks, to historic homes in Muskogee, Tahlequah and Okmulgee.
My nearly two decades of experience allows me to provide you with a home inspection that helps you make an informed buying decision.
My Commercial Inspections have included buildings such as Doctors Offices, Restaurants, Strip Malls, Warehouses, Convenience Stores, Apartment buildings, etc.
I am licensed by the State of Oklahoma and insured.
I am a Certified Radon Testers through National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. (NACHI for short)
Customer Service: Not only do I provide thorough and honest inspections on homes and commercial property, but my reports are written in plain English! They’re also written in a way that is easy to understand and you’re always welcome to contact us afterwards if you have any questions. I am always eager to help you in any way we can!
My Inspection Report gives you the confidence to make a wise decision to either go ahead and purchase the home, pass or to renegotiate the sale.
Credibility: You don’t stay in this business for as long as I have unless you’re credible. I have thousands of extremely satisfied Clients in two states. Most of my business comes as referrals from those Clients! Just take a look at some of my Testimonials.
Not only that, but each year I go above and beyond in obtaining the required amount of continuing education the State requires. I work hard to stay out front of the ever changing home inspection industry!
|Pre-Existing Homes||Newly Constructed Homes||New Home Construction 'Phase' Inspections|
|Construction Draw Inspections||Water Wells & Water Sampling||Energy Inspections|
|EIFS & Stucco Inspections||Radon Testing||Commercial Inspections|
My Comprehensive Inspections cover over 200 components of these systems and more!
Call me Today to schedule your home inspection!