- By InspectorDon
- In Oklahoma Communities
- Tags henryetta home inspections, henryetta homes, henryetta real estate, new homes in henryetta
If you’re looking at buying a home in Henryetta or any of the surrounding small towns like Dewar, Schulter, Coalton, Dustin, Wilson, Morris, Ryal, Graham, etc, think about who you’re going to get to inspect this home. We offer Henryetta home inspections that are thorough and reasonably priced!
We started my home inspection business way back in 2000. Since then, we’ve been under, around, through and on top of several thousand homes and commercial properties.
There isn’t a whole lot we haven’t seen.
These are the things you should look for when hiring a home inspector in Henryetta or any other place for that matter.
- Credibility – We’re licensed by the Oklahoma Industries Board, Certified Professional Inspector through the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors as well as Certified Radon Testers.
- Trusted – We have thousands of extremely satisfied clients who regularly refer us to their friends and family!
- Experience – We’ve inspected nearly any kind of home you can think of. From multi unit apartments, to tiny log homes way out in the boonies and we’ve been doing it since 2000.
- Customer Service – Our reports are second to none! We have a reputation for turning out thorough, accurate and detailed inspection reports! They’re written in plain English so that you can easily understand them. We do not try and dazzle you with $10 words or construction jargon!
Henryetta real estate doesn’t just consist of older homes inside the city limits!
What if I’m Buying a New Home in Henryetta?
We can still help you. We’re former International Residential Code (IRC) Code Certified Structural, Mechanical and Plumbing inspectors.
More and more people are seeing the benefit of having their very own independent inspectors look over their homes during the construction process!
We also perform End of Builders Warranty Inspections. If you’ve been in your new home less than a year, then chances are the builder gave you a 1 year warranty on most items. Some of you may have even got a 2 year mechanical and a 10 year structural warranty.
The thing is, once your 1 year warranty has expired, there are a lot of things you’ll be on the hook for if you didn’t get them fixed! This can easily run into the thousands of dollars!
So whether you’re buying one of those beautiful older homes North of Main Street in Henryetta or building your dream home, give us a call. We can help you insure your investment doesn’t cost your an arm and leg!