- By InspectorDon
- In 918 Tulsa, Oklahoma Communities
- Tags new homes in sand springs, sand springs home inspections, sand springs home inspector, sand springs homes, sand springs ok, sand springs real estate
If you’re in the market to buy or build a home in the Sand Springs Ok area, 1A Home Inspections can give you information about the home you’re buying so you can make a wise buying decision. Too many times home buyers, and especially first time home buyers, are only worried about how a home looks. And that is understandable. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to buy a new home in Sand Springs or an existing home, we inspect all types of Sand Springs real estate!
Yes, even new homes in Sand Springs need inspections! All you have to do is take a look at our Hall of Shame to see the defects and poor building practices that city and county inspectors in the area miss. That’s why we’re here. While County and City Inspectors do not have your best interest at stake, we do!
But we don’t only inspect new homes! We started inspecting homes in 2000. Since then we have looked at all types of real estate, including Commercial, Residential and Specialty inspections. Over 5000 inspections to date! We perform home inspections in the surrounding areas like Tulsa, Glenpool, Jenks, Skiatook and Sapulpa also.
Sand Springs Home Inspectors – Why Choose 1A Home Inspections?
It’s really simple.
- Trust. We didn’t get this far by doing a poor job. Not only do we do thorough and in-depth inspections, we make ourselves available to our clients after the inspection is over. Whether it is to ask questions or you have concerns. Our involvement doesn’t stop at the end of the home inspection!
- Credibility. We are State licensed and insured, we’ve taken extra measures to increase our knowledge base to help serve our Clients. We’re CERTIFIED Home Inspectors through InterNACHI, the leading home inspector organization in the U.S.
- Over The Top Customer Service – Not only do we provide the best inspection services in Sand Springs and the surrounding areas, but our reports are second to none. They are in-depth and easy to read. The best home inspection in the world won’t do you any good if you don’t understand what you’re reading. Our reports are written in plain English, so you know exactly what we’re talking about and what steps need to be taken to correct the situation.
So before you just choose any old home inspection company in Sand Springs, remember the old saying, “A cheap home inspection could be the most expensive thing you ever buy”. You want a home inspector who knows what he’s doing and one who can write a report that is comprehensive yet easy to read. That’s exactly what 1A Home Inspections brings to its Clients who are buying or building homes in Sands Springs.