- By InspectorDon
- In 918 Tulsa, Oklahoma Communities
- Tags homes in sapulpa, new homes in sapulpa, sapulpa home inspections, sapulpa home inspectors, sapulpa ok
Buying a home in Sapulpa Oklahoma, or anywhere for that matter, can be tough. We get it. You have fears, questions and concerns. We help you manage those fears and concerns and give you a sense of peace. And it doesn’t matter if you’re buying a new home in Sapulpa or an existing one inside the city limits or somewhere in Creek County, you still have those concerns, fears and questions. Sapulpa homes are really no different than anywhere else. We started inspecting homes way back in 2000.
We’re the areas Trusted home inspection company for a reason! Not only do we inspect homes and businesses in the Sapulpa area, but in nearby areas such as Tulsa, Glenpool, Jenks, Bixby and Sand Springs as well.
Why Choose Us As Your Sapulpa Home Inspection Company?
- We’re experienced. We started inspecting homes and businesses back in 2000. Over the years, we’ve inspected nearly every kind of home you can imagine. Many had custom features that you’d find in no other home. We’ve performed over 5000 inspections since. Major U.S. companies have hired us to inspect the installation of their products. We work hard at staying up to date on the latest building techniques and technologies.
- We’re Certified, Licensed and Insured: We’re state licensed and insured. We’re also Certified Professional Inspectors (CPI) through the InterNACHI, the leading home inspector organization in the U.S.
- We’re On Your Side. Not only do we provide the most in-depth and thorough inspections in the area, we also have awesome customer service! Our service doesn’t stop once the home inspection is done. We’re happy to hear from you after the inspection if you have a question, concern or just want to visit! We love our Clients!
- We Write the Best Reports: Some inspectors like to try and dazzle you with ten dollar words and their inspection jargon. We could do that also, but we understand that this only confuses most people. This is why our reports are comprehensive, but also written in plain English so that you can understand them. Our reports are computer generated and contain many pictures to help you see the problems.
Should I get my new home in Sapulpa or Creek County Inspected?
YES! And I’m not just saying that because 1A Home Inspections perform new construction ‘Phase’ inspections (some people call them Framing inspections, but there is more we look at than just the framing). See our building defect photos for defects we’ve found in newly constructed homes. Many of these homes had been inspected by City inspectors. What’s more, if you’re building outside the city limits of Sapulpa in Creek County, there is no inspection enforcement! This is where we come in! We’re former IRC Building Code Certified Inspectors. We know how a new house should be built and many of the short cuts contractors like to take because they believe the home buyer won’t know what to look for.
So no matter what type of home you’re buying in Sapulpa, give 1A Home Inspections a call at 918-927-0258. We’ll work with you to get your home inspection scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.